Sunday, March 30, 2014

Info Interview

         I talked with a friend of mine. This is his last semester at MCA and he currently works with a graphic company. Last semester he applied for multiple interns and jobs. He said it took some time but was finally contacted by a few of them. Mainly he had to be persistent, patient and receive help whenever he could get it. I asked him about how he felt about having the choice to stay here for an internship or to go to another state for an internship. He felt like if I wanted it bad enough then I should pursue it no matter where it is. He also made it clear that I should start as early as possible and use all the resources from school I can possible. It was an interesting talk and I had a lot of views on it and he reassured my ideas and what I want to do in pursuing my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment